UNDER OFER FULLY LICENCED CAFE RESTAURANT $99,000 MANDURAH THEMED FAMILY DINER UNDER MANAGEMENT NET PROFIT LAST 12 MONTHS OVER $3,000 PER WEEK WITH ASKING PRICE $99,000 WIWO Includes Stock approx. $10,000
LICENCED CAFE RESTAURANT ASKING $99,000
NET PROFIT LAST 12 Months was $3,000 PER WEEK PLUS.
ASKING PRICE: Make an Offer IF You are looking for business for under $150,000 including Stock $10,000, then this is the one to consider. ALL OFFERS CONSIDERED
LOW RENT and EXCELLENT LEASE 5 Years + 5 Years + 5 Years
Outstanding and superb. This is a brilliant Café.
Fully licenced with a huge turnover and fantastic profits.
Top class fit out.
This business is an excellent and firmly established and very popular cafe with a theme and with immaculate presentation and operates from modern premises in an excellent waterfront location in Mandurah Western Australia. It is an extremely popular restaurant which offers casual dining both inside and alfresco. As well as dine in, the business also offers takeaway meals.
The business is very well known and offers patrons a great range of foods – scrumptious meals, snacks, desserts, beverages and drinks with warm and friendly service. Sales are huge at $1.2 Million per annum. The business is fully licensed and additionally has an Extended Trading Permit (ETP) allowing the service of alcohol without a meal as well as allowing the consumption of alcohol.
The business has proven to be very stable, consistent and profitable.
- The business will, under a conditional contract, pass the most severe Due Diligence.
- The right Demographics: Mandurah and its surrounds have a strong growing population.
- Growing Loyal Customer Base.
- Exclusive Location.
- Excellent Quality Food.
- Fully Licensed with an additional licensed alfresco area and a very valuable bonus ETP (Extended Trading Permit)
- The business enjoys very good gross margins.
- Very good “CASH” “CASH” flow for the owner.
- The business is easy to learn, interesting and easy to operate
- Simple business model.
- The product is not ‘blue sky”. The business provides an in demand continuing service.
The time has come to sell and thus the business is now offered for sale –Asking $99,000 so you are welcome to make an Offer – an excellent business opportunity for the new Owner.
For further information please telephone John on 0418 514 577 or Eleanor on 0410 179 574 or complete the email enquiry form.
For more information, please fill in the form below