For The Seller
JP offers strategic advice to companies and business owners who are undergoing or planning a change in business structure or ownership. Whether considering selling a freehold or leasehold business, JP can advise on various options when considering an exit strategy.
We adopt a disciplined, systematic and results-driven approach to managing business sale transactions.
Every business is different and we can tailor our services to your exact needs.
JP has extensive experience in developing exit strategies, business divestments, mergers and acquisitions, to deliver the right outcomes for your transaction objectives.
If you are considering selling a company or business division, we can assist you with the following:
- Evaluation of financial and strategic alternatives in the market.
- Advice on which sales processes and methods will maximise value.
- Preparation of an information memorandum (IM) or other sales materials./li>
- Maintaining confidentiality throughout the sales process.
- Research, identification and contact with qualified and rigorously checked potential acquirers.
- Sale negotiation and closing.
- Management of the due diligence process and other special conditions.
- Management to successful completion and settlement.