SOLD SOLD SOLD
Long established for over 11 years with a very long history of growing profits. Simple easy menu of coffees, teas, sandwiches and cakes. You will be very impressed at how easy this business is to operate. The current owner runs this business together with 6 casual staff. Operating for 6 days Monday through Saturday with closing at 4.00pm. Can do nights and Sundays if a new owner wants. Add breakfasts and grow the profits. Currently earns after ALL expenses $140,000 profit to the Owner as is! (Last Year $129,000 net profit)
The lease is excellent with a fair and reasonable rent at market of only $5,000 per month. Very reasonable once you see the location. Speaking of location, the business is located at the prime entrance of a small regional shopping complex, very busy all day with huge passing trade.
Major parking is right there on its doorstep, very nice for customers. Lovely outlook, great corner position. Professionally set up with a modern and beautiful fit out, great professional kitchen. Under utilised and would suit a new owner who wants to take the business to a new level
- Lease Terms:
- Current Lease expires Dec 2016 with very favourable extension of 5 + 5 years available for the new owner. No 6 month bond guarantee required!!
- Leasehold Rent:
- $60,000 per annum
- Prime position at main entrance to a regional shopping centre. Number One location. Surrounding area is experiencing huge growth from new housing with a very well established free spending demographic.
- Premises Details:
- Modern small local shopping centre with a dozen or so retailers, supermarket etc. Great parking
- Expansion Potential:
- Natural growth has continually increased the business. Massive population growth in the surrounding area from new housing will continue for many years as more subdivisions are now being developed.
- Reasons for selling:
- Owners considering relocating, family personal issues
- Trading hours:
- Monday to Saturday 4.00pm. Owner chooses to remain closed Sundays and is content with the business growing as is with current trading hours. The centre is very busy on Sunday trading. New Owner can open Sundays!! Especially for Sunday breakfasts – the area is crying out for it.
- 6 Casuals plus the Owner
- Years established:
- 11 Years
Please email or call Eleanor on 0410 179 574 for further information
SOLD SOLD SOLD
For more information, please fill in the form below
For any enquiries about this business, please complete the form below.